Packin' Smart Butterfly Series 3-tier

Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, BlueThese containers are a must have for any diaper bag. I bought two sets. In one I keep snacks and in the other I keep powdered formula. They store great in our diaper bag and make dispensing the formula into bottles super easy. Plus, if we are out shopping or what-not, I can take one tier off and give it to my LO so she can feed herself snacks to keep busy. Very nice.

The concept of this is really good but the spaces are just to small for snacks. I bought so i could take my daughter snacks around but I stopped using it. You can fit very small amounts and i prefer something she can actually put her hands and grab from. This doesn't meet my expectations. I see how it could work for formula but there are smaller ones for that purpose.

Buy Packin' Smart Butterfly Series 3-tier Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment