NurturMe All-Natural Baby Food

NurturMe All-Natural Baby Food, Plump Peas, 8-Count PouchesI bought all the flavors of NurturMe offered on Amazon and we decided to try the peas first. When I mixed the formula in, I could not believe how bright green the peas were. I tasted them and they tasted like the freshest peas I ever ate. I had only planned to throw these in the diaper bag for a quick feeding on the go with easy portability, but so far these are the only peas my daughter will eat! Next we tried the apples and they were better than the best applesauce I've ever had. I make my own baby food, and because many fruits and veggies arent the best right now, these powdered baby foods are better than what I can make homemade! Every flavor has been as good as the last. All are bright, colorful, and taste very, very fresh.

My son gags when we feed him peas, so I sneak this into his other food so he gets more greens.

Buy NurturMe All-Natural Baby Food Now

These peas are soo green and taste GREAT! I've even added them to some of my meals mixed in so the older kids don't know they are getting them..

Read Best Reviews of NurturMe All-Natural Baby Food Here

This is an amazing product. I've spent so much time trying to find a decent baby food, but I was so disappointed. Some products simply looked inedible and I'd never want to give them to my baby. Then I came across NurtureMe. The peas actually look like peas! Imagine that. They pop with a bright green color and smell just like fresh peas. My baby loves them and so do I. I've tested Sprout, Happy Baby, and Earths Best, but Nutureme is the only baby food I use.

Want NurturMe All-Natural Baby Food Discount?

I'm an older mother with my first child and I make all of my baby's food at home to avoid any unwanted ingredients and to make sure that my child has the freshest and best tasting food possible. All his food EXCEPT for the NurturMe products that is! I found their peas and apples while I was on vacation and was completely shocked at how fresh, bright, and tasty they are. I refused to feed my child that grey stuff that passes for canned baby peas even from supposed "organic" or healthy brands because it isn't anything I would personally want to eat due to the processed taste and color. As the other reviewer stated, I've honestly never tasted peas that were so fresh and sweet. I would never have thought that dried baby foods would produce such a fresh looking and tasting end result, but they look and taste so much better than anything that is canned or in the plastic pouches. I tried buying fresh or frozen organic peas myself and making my own pea puree but it never came out as nice as these. When I used fresh or frozen peas my baby wouldn't eat them because I was never able to get the pea skins pureed fine enough and he kept choking and coughing while he ate them. I make my own sweet potato, squash, blueberry, etc. but these are really the only green vegetables that he seems to love. My only complaint is that they can be hard to find in supermarkets or big box stores. Thanks Amazon for keeping them in stock. And, yes, they are super handy for mixing into other foods or taking them on the go, but for me the main selling point of these is the fresh sweet taste which makes my baby scarf them down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment