Heinz Farley Rusks, Biscuits For Baby's & Toddlers, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

Heinz Farley Rusks, Biscuits For Baby's & Toddlers, 5.3-Ounce BoxesThis is an old favorite. Not too sweet, great finger food in my opinion, for an average, healthy baby or toddler.

Taste is very good. Not too sweet and it is melting easily. I have a 7 month baby boy. He likes as a finger food or with cereal.

Buy Heinz Farley Rusks, Biscuits For Baby's & Toddlers, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Now

After being severely disappointed by the teething biscuits available, I thought I'd take a chance and search online. The reviews sounded good on this item, so I went ahead and spent over $30 on a ton of these. The texture is awful. They are really rough, even for a teething buscuit. My son didn't like the taste at all. They are bigger than expected, so it was difficult to pack them for the babysitter. They come in sleeves, they aren't individually wrapped. These were so bad, I opted to leave them in my cupboard and search for something else. I finally found mum mums, which I LOVE! They are organic and they have a bunch of varieties... there isn't much to them... which is why I didn't try them before. They feel really light so I didn't think they'd be what I was looking for. BUT, if you're looking for just a good teething biscuit, and the opposite of all my complaints, mum mums are the ones! These suck. Now I'm stuck with 4 boxes.

Read Best Reviews of Heinz Farley Rusks, Biscuits For Baby's & Toddlers, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Here

I started using this biscuit for my 4 month old boy in 2010. I gave him in his 10:00 pm milk, it dissolved quickly and was good in taste, also enough to keep him sleeping through the night. I am using it now for my 6 month old daughter.

Want Heinz Farley Rusks, Biscuits For Baby's & Toddlers, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Discount?

My daughter started eating these while she was 8month and loved them. They melt really fast in your mouth and they taste very good. Its not sweet but its not tasteless, it has a very creamy/milk texture to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment