Baby Bibs - Funny Cool Cute 2 Pack of Bibs with Food Catcher Pocket Made From Waterproof Silicone P

Baby Bibs - Funny Cool Cute 2 Pack of Bibs with Food Catcher Pocket Made From Waterproof Silicone Plastic, Best for Use with Girl or Boy Toddlers, Infants and Babies - Your Baby Will Love These Cute Animal Face Bibs, Great Baby Shower Gift, Lifetime GuaranteeI love how cute the picture of the elephant and tiger is on these bibs!

They come in a pack of 2 and for the price that was listed, this is a real steal!

These bibs are not as flimsy as some of the others I've purchased in the past.

The huge reservoir really helps catch anything that falls and being that it is dish washable, it

really helps in getting these cleaned.

These bibs are adjustable unlike others I've bought in the past. As my kid grows I can adjust it

to make sure it fits snug while she sits. This way the surface area of the bib will fit accordingly

from neck to their lap.

I have already purchased more of these for my sister's baby shower. I can't wait to see my Nephew wear

his new bibimal!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment