Similac Sensitive, Powder, 23.3-Ounces (Pack of 6) (Packaging May Vary)

Similac Sensitive, Powder, 23.3-OuncesI breastfeed my daughter more than bottle feed her but we had to supplement in the begining until my milk came in better.This formula has been great for her.She was very fussy,colicky and gassy and when we switched from the Similac Advanced to the Sensitive,she was a whole new baby! lol. She started putting on weight better,never spits up and is no longer colic or very gassy.Im sure alot of people might disregard my review because i mainly breastfeed,but she does take between 8 and 12 ounces of formula a day and loves it. I recommend this formula to everyone i know whether supplementing like me or only formula feeding.If you sign up on the similac website they will actually send you a free can of the sensitive and the advanced in the new 23oz tubs. its well worth it! plus they send you three $5 off coupons every month!

On July 7th 2011 I paid $124.99, today (07-22-2011) it's over $140. At Target is still $21.09/can. One star for Amazon.

Similac Sensitive is great (no gases and no spit-ups)* and my child likes the taste (belive me we tried many others, including organic brands). Five stars for this product.

* We also use Dr.Brown's bottles and Dr. Brown's Formula Mixing Pitcher.

Buy Similac Sensitive, Powder, 23.3-Ounces (Pack of 6) (Packaging May Vary) Now

Love the formula for my twins (one has lactose intolerance)!! Plus I can't find a better price & with FREE 2-day shipping, UNBEATABLE!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Similac Sensitive, Powder, 23.3-Ounces (Pack of 6) (Packaging May Vary) Here

Great product in a durable container. Comes with an easy-to-use measuring scoop that has a built-in place to store it in the lid so the scoop doesn't get lost or messy in the powder.

Want Similac Sensitive, Powder, 23.3-Ounces (Pack of 6) (Packaging May Vary) Discount?

I Really liked this product and the Amazon service was the best.I will order again from this web site.Thank you

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment