Organic Yogurt Melts Strawberry (8 Count) 1 Ounces

Organic Yogurt Melts Strawberry 1 OuncesMy toddler loves these. Heck, i love 'em. They're delicious, and fairly healthy.

-1 star because the resealable bags don't reseal easily (or at all, for me, maybe others have better luck). I move them to another container immediately after opening, otherwise they can get soggy.

My kids love these things! they eat a bag in 20 mins if I let them. Great healthy snack. My only complaint about them on here is they are more expensive than the regular price at babies r us which is $3.49 here. I really thought amazon would have better prices

Buy Organic Yogurt Melts Strawberry (8 Count) 1 Ounces Now

Great snack for kids easy to take with you. My son absolutely LOVES them! Wish I could buy them in Ireland instead of having to order online though :-)

Read Best Reviews of Organic Yogurt Melts Strawberry (8 Count) 1 Ounces Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment