Rubie's Costume Newborn Pumpkin Tutu Dress

Rubie's Costume Newborn Pumpkin Tutu Dress, Orange, 6-9 MonthsThe costume looks nothing like the photo. The head smells horrible and it wouldn't even fit a six month old head. The tutu part if the costume is very itchy and whoever made it must know nothing about babies. I would not recommend this to a friend or anyone I know.

I bought this dress for my daughter's 6 months old celebration, and on picture it looked very attractive. But when I received the dress, I was literally shocked by the poor quality of the dress!!! It was SOOO BAD that I am not even dressing my baby with this waste! ...not even for once! I am very disappointed, and will never buy a dress from this seller!!! This dress is definitely going back!!!

Buy Rubie's Costume Newborn Pumpkin Tutu Dress Now

looking forward to putting my daughter in this. the only downside is the bloomers are SMALL. will not fit my 6-9 month old. not even close. but the overall costume is adorable. i'll just put tights on under the outfit because i know the orang tulle will be itchy.

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Newborn Pumpkin Tutu Dress Here

Bought for daughters first halloween costume. She was addorable in it. Received lots of compliments. Thankyou for the addorable tutu!!!

Want Rubie's Costume Newborn Pumpkin Tutu Dress Discount?

This outfit it perfect for taking pictures in but it is not suited to wear for a long period of time. Within the first hour of having my daughter in it the seams started to unravel. Also, the headband has a Velcro attachment and it came undone easily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment