Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Purple

Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, PurpleI bought this placemat for my 20 month-old daughter and overall I've very pleased with it. It's a bit pricey for a placemat but it's the only one I have found that truly stays in one place while my daughter eats. It doesn't slide/move at all. It's also top-rack dishwasher-safe, which is a bonus. My daughter does like to peel it off of the table and put it on her head as a "hat," but I think that's just the age and no fault of the placemat ;o) My only wish is that it were a little bit larger.

Appeared to be made of good quality (very sticky, wouldn't move with 16 month old toddlers), however, upon peeling it from the wood kitchen table, it pulled up the top layer of the table. The wood kitchen table is now damaged because of using this mat.

Buy Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Purple Now

I have purchased two of these mats for my toddler. THEY ARE AWESOME! Worth the money. They are way better than my Tiny Diner Mat. Easy to wash in the dishwasher.

Read Best Reviews of Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Purple Here

This product is great for when we take our little one out to eat with us. It is a silicone material so it is fold-able and easy to carry. The silicone helps the mat to stay put so that we can put our baby's snacks on it. The only downside is that the material is quite sticky so after 1 use crumbs and things are stuck all over it. If you rinse it off and let it air dry it will be clean and ready to use again.

Want Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Purple Discount?

Make sure you read the dimensions of this mat! It's comically small! It's my fault for not checking I suppose.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment