Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, Disney Cars, 10 Ounce

Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, Disney Cars, 10 OunceI've bought and tested so many thermos containers and am very happy that finally there is one model that lives up to its advertisement. This Thermos funtainer keeps hot soup hot for At least 10 hours and hot solid food at least warm after 4 hours (these were the 2 time durations I happened to test it.....so it could have been even longer)....highly recommend it !!!

Although made by the same company, the Thermos Foogo is far below par with his Thermos Funtainer model. Foogo did not keep anything warm after 2 hours.

I bought this Thermos in February for my car-obsessed kindergartener to take to school for lunch. As he's a picky eater, I also often bring his favorite food in it when our family goes out to dinner.

Pros:

Perfect size for young kids

Seems to keep the food pretty warm

Fits easily in both my son's lunchbox and my purse

Cons:

Hard for my son to open by himself (some days he wasn't eating lunch till we requested a teacher's aide help him)

After 6 months, the picture is more than half rubbed off, and I have only hand-washed this using the non-scrubby side of the sponge

When it comes time to replace this I will go with a plain container that will still look good as new for years. Also would love to find one with a top that snaps on instead of twisting.

Buy Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, Disney Cars, 10 Ounce Now

I had purchased one of these for my daughter 3 years ago and it still works great. I heat up her food extra hot in the morning and five hours later at lunch time her food is the perfect temperature for her to eat. I just bought this one for my now 2 year old son and although the design has changed a little bit, it is shorter but fatter than my daughters, it works just as well. (P.S. I always handwash these. I think the dishwasher messes with their effectiveness.)

Read Best Reviews of Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, Disney Cars, 10 Ounce Here

This food jar is great. It really does keep food hot for at least 5-6 hrs. Pouring boiling hot water for 2-3 min before putting the food will help keeping the food hot for longer period of time. Overall im very satisfied.

Want Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, Disney Cars, 10 Ounce Discount?

Bought this thermos two months ago specifically for my 4 year old to have hot lunches in school. And I am very glad I got this particular one, because its light, perfect portion size for a child his age and easy to handle. My only concern is that the pictures on the outside are easily scratched off and there is no spoon. Otherwise very very happy with this product and the fact my son loves eating from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment