Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream - 0.25 oz (Pack of 3 Tube)

Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream - 0.25 ozI read about using this for lip gloss. I will never use anything else. I put it on my lips first and then the lipstick. I like to think it is protecting my lips a tiny bit from whatever evil chemicals are in my high end lipstick tube. Sometimes I put it on top of the lipstick. Or I wear it alone. It lasts FOREVER or at least much longer than regular lip gloss, which is a joke. I used to squeeze it into tiny plastic jars or old tiny lipstick compacts out of which I'd gouged the lipstick ( or eye shadow) but now I just squeeze a super tiny bit onto one of those foam-tipped sticks sold to put on eye shadow ( Amazon has great ones). I use an old tweezers clear plastic tube to keep the stick and foam in. I love Lansinoh...

I have chronic dry, chapped lips, this product has made my lips more bareable. Perfect size to have in your pocket.

Buy Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream - 0.25 oz (Pack of 3 Tube) Now

I use this as lip balm. It heals chapped lips quickly. Most lip balm doesn't really heal your skin, but this one does. The taste is okay, and doesn't smell like lanolin, but definitely not your ordinary lip balm. The seller was fine to work with.

Read Best Reviews of Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream - 0.25 oz (Pack of 3 Tube) Here

i bought this item

I like this. This is Very good price & Very Good Quality

My wife also like this.

Want Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream - 0.25 oz (Pack of 3 Tube) Discount?

i love this lanolin! super convenient small tubes...one in the diaper bag, one in the purse, and one in my night stand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment