Innobaby Packin' smart Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal Food Storage System

Innobaby Packin' Smart Four Tier Stack N Seal Food Storage System, GreenI really love this storage system because unlike most others on the market, this one isn't flimsy and it's actually functional for real life. Not only will this store dry items such as formula, infant rice/cereal, dried fruit, "puffs", and other baby snacks, but this storage system also holds liquids too. It's airtight so there won't be leaks and the included dispensing lid(spout) makes it easy to pour out whatever quantity you need. You can also remove the dispensing lid(spout) to refill the container or use it as a bowl to either feed or serve your child a meal/snack. What's really amazing about this product is that you decide how many containers you want to take with you, so if you only need one or three, you're able to do so with ease. The entire unit is dishwasher safe and each peice easily comes apart for handwashing as well. Personally, I pefer handwashing to extend the life of the product. The item comes with 4 containers, 4 dispensing lids(spouts), 1 cap, and 1 base. It's dishwasher, freezer, and mircowave safe and it's PVC, BPA, LEAD AND PHTHALATES FREE.

If you're wondering what's the difference between this product and [[ASIN:B003MUA5OG Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, Lime Sorbet], here are some comparisons. The Stack N Seal is able to store both WET AND DRY PRODUCTS, the Packin' Smart holds DRY items only. The Stack N Seal is round and holds 1/2cup or 10oz of powdered formula while the Packin' Smart is oval shaped and holds 1/3cup or 8oz of powdered formula. The Stack N Seal is dishwaher, freezer, and microwave safe, the Packin' Smart is only dishwasher safe. The Stack N Seal has 4 containers while the Packin' Smart has 5 containers and has a handle on lid too. If given a choice between the two products, the Stack N Seal wins out everytime for me. While this product has one less container, it store BOTH dry items and liquids. It's super versatile b/c it's dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe too, and when you add it up, it really gives you the best bang for your buck, especially if you get it on sale like I did.

I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the Innobaby Stack N Seal Food Storage System or include it as a baby shower gift to new moms. This is a high quality product, it can take the abuse of everyday life (babies/toddlers dropping it regularly) without cracking, and it allows you to portion control your snacks/meals/formula/infant cereals as needed. It will quickly become a staple in your diaper bag and you will continue to use it for storage years after your baby isn't a baby anymore.

***You can also purchase additional caps, bases, and dispensing lids(spouts) on the Innobaby website at a reasonable price, in case you lose a piece or need more to extend the storage capabilities of this product.

I loved this so much, I bought 2. It can hold wet food as well (so it's airtight) but I only use it for dry snacks. I used to put cherrios, animal crackers, goldfish, whatever in seperate bags or tupperware. My diaper bag felt completely disorganized! With this I can bring 1-4 different types of snacks and have them all together for easy access (which is key when my 1 year old decides he needs a snack RIGHT NOW).

It doesn't say it anywhere, but the capacity is 1/2 cup. The Innobaby stack n seal for dry snacks only is only 1/3 cup but doesn't take up less space (it's oval, while this is round so it's maybe a centimeter difference) so it's worth it to just get this one.

Buy Innobaby Packin' smart Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal Food Storage System Now

I love this product.It is a real space saver and easier to use.Do not buy Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System just because it is prettier.Believe me.I have bought both and this one is much more easier to use.I must add that I agree with one of the reviewers complaining about a lack of spare lid.However none of the similar products has the spare lid as far as I know so I suggest this one.

Read Best Reviews of Innobaby Packin' smart Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal Food Storage System Here

It's okay. It does the trick, keeping snacks separate and saving space. However, it is a huge inconvenience that only one real lid is provided (the bottoms of the other parts serve as lids). This means, you can't really separate them and store them in more than one place, say you want to refrigerate half the contents and not the other half because there's only one lid! For the price, that's a significant shortcoming.

Want Innobaby Packin' smart Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal Food Storage System Discount?

I bought this product after my daughter was a few months old and I was tired of how unorganized my diaper bag wassnacks in multiple containers and a separate formula dispenser. This tower holds everything I need for my little one all in one! Right now, I have two compartments with formula, one with yogurt creams and one Cheerios and puffs. In a couple of months when she doesn't need formula anymore, I will be able to put other snacks in there or make the tower smaller. You can adjust how many compartments you want to use at a time. I had a three compartment formula dispenser before and there was always a little formula leftnot the case with this.My husband refers to it as " Ella's power tower." I've gotten several compliments on it and I couldn't be happier with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment