Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Blue Outside

Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Blue OutsideWe love this toy. Bright colors, sturdy, safe, well-made. The small set is perfect for my nine-month-old who loves to bang them together, dump them out, chew on them, etc. Very engaging, even at this age. And as she grows they will encourage imaginative play. It's nice to have some no-frills old-fashioned toys to balance out the fun noisy plastic stuff.

We have had this toy for a few years and it's still used,and still in great condition. This is a great toy, timeless, educational, beautiful and will last to hand it down to others.

Buy Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Blue Outside Now

Just got these today---bought the version where the largest bowl is red. My 7th month old was immediately drawn to them(threw his teething biscuit aside!) and with gasps and squeals began rolling, banging, and chewing on the bowls. Beautiful design, nice rounded edges. Thought they would be a bit larger, but the bright, saturated colors make up for it. Was initially going to buy the Fisher-Price plastic version but decided to splurge on a longer lasting, higher-quality toy.

Read Best Reviews of Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Blue Outside Here

I hesitated to buy these at first because they were expensive, but I am glad that I ended up going for it. My 12 month old has been playing with them for about 3 months now and still loves them. This is a great toy to explore size relationships and, since everything goes in his mouth, I appreciate that the dyes are non-toxic. At first, some parts of the wood were a little rough, but those spots quickly evened out after some use with no harm done.

Want Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Blue Outside Discount?

When I first got this item, I thought it was rather small and would get lost amongst the rest of the toys. Boy, was I wrong! My son will pull everything out to get to these bowls, well cups. He crawls around the house with one of them at all times. he loves to clang them on our wood floor, and clack them together. I feel that since they are dyed and not painted this makes the item more qualitynot prone to chipping from all the abuse.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment