Doidy Cup - Red color

Doidy Cup - Red colorThe design is great. While you are in control, the slanted opening allows you to see how deeply the baby's mouth is covered with water, so that she (or he) can easily disengage, when she starts choking. The grips, the weight and the size work perfectly, when she is ready to start using the cup herself. The slant allows the baby to empty the cup without tilting the head backwards, which helps a lot with control.

My 8 month old is exclusively breastfed and has never taken a paci or bottle. He loves to drink from our cups so we decided to get him one of his own. He absolutely loves this. I do have to hold the bottom of it but he can control it on his own other than that. I will buy more. AND it's not made in China (made in Scotland) which I appreciate. Bonus points for that.

Buy Doidy Cup - Red color Now

My 9 month old has been using this cup with limited success for a couple weeks. It has been much easier to help him drink from a cup and it has been nice that he does not have to tip his head back in order to drink from this as he is still a little young to not go too far and bath himself in whatever he is drinking. This cup is sturdier then I thought it was going to be and has survived numerous bounces off of the floor and banging on his dinner tray. All in all I would give this cup and 5 star rating because there really is nothing wrong with it although I would like it if it have some measurements on it (inside prefereably) so I had some idea of how much he was drinking without having to measure it before I poured it into his cup.

Read Best Reviews of Doidy Cup - Red color Here

Firstly, I am a first time mom. My breast fed daughter has been refusing her bottles for weeks, now months. We tried changing brands of bottles, we tried warm milk, cold milk, thickened milk, different formulas, you name it. Then we tried sippy cups, which she chewed on or rolled around on the floor. I found the doidy cup randomly on amazon and bought it out of desperation. What a huge surprise that it worked just like the views said. It took 3 or 4 attempts and now she is sipping from this cup with glee. I am so thankful for this cup.

Want Doidy Cup - Red color Discount?

My son was almost 2 and still didn't know how to drink from a cup. Every time we gave him a cup he would spill most of it on his chest and then end up choking on the rest of the water. The doidy cup has handles (excellent for control) and a tilted top, so he doesn't have to tip the cup very much to get the water in his mouth. After about a week playing with the doidy cup (and getting himself wet a few times), he finally figured out how to drink from a cup. Now he can drink from a regular cup, but we still give him the doidy at mealtimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment