Gerber Graduates Cookies, Arrowroot Cookies, 5.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

Gerber Graduates Cookies, Arrowroot Cookies, 5.5-Ounce PouchesI bought one pack from the grocery store for my baby to try.

When I look at the ingredients, I can't believe it contains High Fructose Corn Syrup.....

I will never buy Gerber snacks again!

This product is great for babies who have very few teeth. They break down very quickly while still helping to teach your little one how to chew.

Buy Gerber Graduates Cookies, Arrowroot Cookies, 5.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Now

These cookies have been my sons favorite since he started eating solids. Now he is 9 months and he lets them melt in his mouth. They are great. I bought a large package. I like the zipbag that they come in, so they stay fresh.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Cookies, Arrowroot Cookies, 5.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Here

My nine month old, almost ten month old daughter loves these and has yet to get any teeth. Virtually no mess unlike other teething biscuits that seem to cover her in slime afterwards. I carry them in the diaper bag and it's one of her first finger foods that she likes to feed herself. Perfect for small hands.

Want Gerber Graduates Cookies, Arrowroot Cookies, 5.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Discount?

cookies are not mushy or messy, little ones can easily bit into them with a couple of teeth and crunch them up, they do not get mushy or slimy. Easy to break in two and have one half at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment