Mother-Ease Bedwetter Training Pants

Mother-Ease Bedwetter Training Pants)This is the ONLY pair of cloth "pull-up" style pants that have contained leaks for our 5-yr-old at night. We have tried everything and nothing else had 100% containment.

Things to know before you order... they're bulky (thus the effective containment) and most pajama pants don't fit. We used Mother-Ease cloth diapers when our child was younger, so this wasn't as big an issue for us, but if you've never used cloth diapers, this will be a shock.

One other thing... when you wash and dry, we have had to dry in the electric dryer twice because it was still damp after one go-round. Turning it inside out was really helpful, though.

my special needs 3 year old puts out over a liter (1/2 gallon +) a night. We were using huggies overnights with 2 incontinence pads, then goodnites with 2 pads and still had some messes in the morning. The motherease and 2 bumgenius microfiber liners are magic. LESS mess than before. AND no diaper rash. My kid is in underpants during the day. They are poofy and silly looking, but who cares?

Buy Mother-Ease Bedwetter Training Pants Now

These are for a tall, skinny, 40# 4-year old. I ordered the small size, 40-55#. They fit just a tad loose. Not really a problem but worth noting. They stay on fine but I could literally fit my whole fist between the waistband and her tummy. Once you put pajama bottoms on, they stay flush against skin. I prepped it once by washing it with my other cloth diapersentire load without soap, entire load on hot with soap, entire load rinse. It didn't dry as quickly as my fitteds and covers, but that is to be expected from an all-in-one. They were slightly damp, so I flipped them inside out, letting the liner dangle out, and tossed them on top of dryer. Put them in with my next dryer load. They dried fine. They do appear really poofy when she puts them on, but do alright under clothes. There's alot of stretch in them. No snaps or Velcro, so this is not for a kid who still poops in diapers. There is a second layer inside the diaper that is attached at the waistband but otherwise loose, so it dangles outside the diaper while drying. Speeds drying time. We didn't have any leaking, but I did check to make sure that the water proof outside layer was rolled inward against her skin before putting on pajamas. If they rolled out and the cotton inside was touching her pajamas, there could easily be some wicking. They are super soft now but I'm expecting some piling inside after repeated use. They are a bit more expensive than I wanted to spend but at $30 apiece they will pay for themselves within 2 months each. I definitely would recommend them. I will also update here in a few months to confirm that they still work well, or if problems have developed. Happy cloth diapering!

Read Best Reviews of Mother-Ease Bedwetter Training Pants Here

I bought 2 of these over a year ago for my then-3 year old. They're comfortable, but big and bulky and hard to wash and dry. They started leaking terribly after less than a couple of months, so I stripped them to eliminate detergent build-up, but they still leaked. I bought 2 new ones just recently, thinking perhaps mine are just old. The new ones started leaking IMMEDIATELY! They actually seem to leak through the label on the side, as well as from around the edges. I'm guessing the way the label is sewn in compromises the waterproof layer. My son and the bed were so wet the other day it was like he wasn't even wearing any pants. I'm really unhappy with how much money I've spent on these (they're expensive), and the fact that I've had to wash sheets practically every day.

Want Mother-Ease Bedwetter Training Pants Discount?

These Mother-Ease bedwetter pants are a life saver! They are the only thing we've found that keeps our almost-4-yr-old son's bed dry at night. He is completely potty-trained during the day time, but just can't control it yet at night. He will leak through anything, even the nighttime pull-ups. We seem to have tried everything without success, but we finally found these Mother-Ease pants. They are very bulky, but they really work! And if you used cloth diapers, like we did, they shouldn't shock you :-)

My son is about 36 pounds, and pretty tall and lean, and the X-small size fits him perfectly. If you are at your wit's end at trying to find a nighttime solution, try these pants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment