Earth's Best Multi Grain Cereal - 8 oz

Earth's Best Multi Grain Cereal - 8 ozThis cereal has a very distinct nutty flavor which I like but my son is not crazy about. It pairs well with berries but not so much with tropical fruits.

I really wanted to get this because my husband and I agreed that there are two many harmful products in baby food so we wanted to go organic....to me there is nothing really wrong with this product I think the transition from enfamil to organic made my Baby a little sick he would always throw it back up. We will watch him for a few more days to see if its the cereal that does that or not. Overall organic and natural is better than anything else

Buy Earth's Best Multi Grain Cereal - 8 oz Now

Garbo is Nestle's high-end rice cereal, this rice cereal with Nestle, after a good soak rice cereal nothing sweet for your baby (some mothers may feel the baby does not like to eat rice cereal will buy some sweetrice cereal, in fact, this baby taste is not good). Garbo relatively good bubble, not easy to agglomerate. I are first installed boiling water, then pour Garbo rice cereal to soak for a while, stir with a spoon.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Multi Grain Cereal - 8 oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment