Brandt Zwieback, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)

Brandt Zwieback, 8-Ounce BoxesThe Zwieback toast had a good taste. I compare it to the Old Nabisco zwieback and it doesn't quite measure up. I also did not like the size of the product. It was small in comparison to other zwieback products. It was o.k. but I would not order again.

Very light slightly sweet crunchy biscuit bread. Tastes great just with butter but you can put anything on it. It's so light that it's also great for upset stomachs etc. I eat it for breakfast every morning. I like "Brandt" the best.

Buy Brandt Zwieback, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10) Now

My sister-in-law had been looking all over for these, and we finally found them through Amazon. They are fantastic for teething children!

Read Best Reviews of Brandt Zwieback, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10) Here

I use to purchase Zwiebacks in the grocery store years ago just as a snack. Never mind that they were in the baby section, I loved the crunchiness. Then, suddenly I could not fine them anywhere. So, I had the bright idea to go on the internet (what a wonderful source for infomation!) My search led me to Brant's Zwieback. I tried them. The shape was different, but the crunchiness was there. Having bought them several times now, I can truefully say that the flavor is so close to the original that I don't remember any difference.

Want Brandt Zwieback, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10) Discount?

Brandt Zwieback is something for everyone and every generation...I like the whole grain one best, soaked in milk, but the original one is good, too. In Germany there is a wide variety of these guys by Brandt...with chocolate, coconut...try them all, if you can

Also recommended during pregnancy when your tummy is not excited about eating anything....

0 comments:

Post a Comment