Zoli Dash Vacuum Insulated Straw Drink Bottle- Orange

Zoli Dash Vacuum Insulated Straw Drink Bottle- OrangeThis is a decent bottle, that looks good. My 16 month old son likes it. My only concern is the plastic top. It had held its own so far, but it looks like it would break easily if the bottle is dropped. Once it does, the bottle may become useless. For the price, i would recommend something more durable

I was so excited to have found this bottle because I've had the Zoli straw cups and love them. I received this on time and noticed right away that it may have been used? The bottle was dirty inside and outside. I'm not sure if sellers resell returned items but I happened to receive a returned bottle. Overlooking problem number one, I could not close the cap. It took me several tries to get the lid aligned. Problem number three which was my biggest issue is the spout. How is any kid supposed to put this spout in their mouth if there's a plastic piece blocking it?! Terrible design. I'm giving it two stars because it looks cute, but that's all you get.

Buy Zoli Dash Vacuum Insulated Straw Drink Bottle- Orange Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment