Pump In Style Tubing and Pump Kit for Medela Pump In Style Breastpump. Include 2 Pump In Style Tubi

Pump In Style Tubing and Pump Kit for Medela Pump In Style Breastpump. Include 2 Pump In Style Tubing, 4 Valves, 8 Membranes, and 2 Breastshields for Medela Pump In Style Advanced Sold After July 2006. Replace Medela Breastshield, Valves, Membranes, and Pump In Style TubingI bought another nenesupply pump kitReplacement Parts for Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breastpump. Include 2 One-piece Breastshields (24mm), 2 Pump-in-style Tubing, 2 Valves, and 4 Membranes. Suitable for Pump-in-style Released After July 2006., but I wish I had seen this one. The one I bought contains 2 valves and 4 membranes. This one has even more parts. These replacement parts work excellently with my pump in style backpack. The breastshields are one-piece and non-separable, but work better than separate ones. I like that they are well packaged in manufacturer's retail box. Great value for all the things it comes with! I pump 6 times a day, and it's good to have several sets of parts, so I can sterilize them all at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment