Meritene Vanilla Powder 16 OZ

Meritene Vanilla Powder 16 OZBought this product as I was instroduced to it about 20 years ago in a medical weight loss program. I really liked the taste and the "filling" quality of it. Unfortunately it became difficult to obtain for whatever reason and the recommendations were to switch to Carnation Instant Breakfast. Although I like that product I really liked the Meretene powder mix. Finally found this on line and bought two containers. Sometimes will mix up a pitcher-full so it is on-hand and ready to use (with some shaking prior to pouring). Still delicious and filling. Would highly recommend to anyone either for additional nutrition for those who don't have much appetite or as a substitute for a meal if attempting to control weight. I'm not a doctor so inform your primary care physician to get his/her approval.

0 comments:

Post a Comment