Hot-Kid Toddler Mum-Mum Apple Rice Biscuit Apple, 1.76 Ounce (Pack of 6)

Hot-Kid Toddler Mum-Mum Apple Rice Biscuit Apple, 1.76 OunceI thought I was buying Baby Mum Mum not the Toddler Mum Mum. My daughter is not used to eating sugary snacks and she did not like them. I tasted them and I think they are way too sweet for a child. I was going to throw them out but decided to scrape the sweet sugary like sprinkles from the top and tried giving it to my daughter again. She ate them but I think they are still way too sweet.

Best way to buy these! Wish they were on subscribe and save! They are a bit more messy than the baby mum-mum's.

Buy Hot-Kid Toddler Mum-Mum Apple Rice Biscuit Apple, 1.76 Ounce (Pack of 6) Now

Perfect for on the go or at home. They last longer than the "baby" mum mums. The toddler loves them! They are a hit. I keep some in the car, diaper bag, and pantry.

Read Best Reviews of Hot-Kid Toddler Mum-Mum Apple Rice Biscuit Apple, 1.76 Ounce (Pack of 6) Here

This was our first time trying the apple rice biscuits. We bought them for a 1st birthday party and the babies loved them. The bulk packaging gave us plenty of leftovers which my son is still enjoying. These are a round "biscuit" similar to the baby mum-mums but a little denser.

Want Hot-Kid Toddler Mum-Mum Apple Rice Biscuit Apple, 1.76 Ounce (Pack of 6) Discount?

We bought this flavor and banana and he likes the Apple ones even more. He used to eat the regular Mum-Mum for babies and I like these because they take him a little longer to eat and do not create a mess like other crackers or cookies. We keep a box in the car so he has a snack if need be and they work perfectly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment