Green Toys Twist Teether Toy, Colors May Vary

Green Toys Twist Teether Toy, Colors May VaryI think my kids will like the Green Toys Twist Teether toy, and just by calling it a teething toy I thought the little tag pieces on it would be more rubbery, you know, for teething, but they are a hard plastic just like the green frame is. It makes lots of noise when it is shaken, which is what the kids like, but it won't really be used as a teething toy, so don't fool yourself. But it is made in the USA, which I like, and it is made from recycled milk cartons, which I like. If you are looking for a good teething toy check out the Teether Ball, it gets used as an actual teething toy by the kids I watch.

I bought this when my baby was 3 months old as I was looking for a toy he could play with as well as mouth since he is starting that phase. Since giving this to him a month ago, he has really started to hold it in his fingers, shake it, and move it a bit between his hands. I find this to be a great toy that has helped with his development.

Buy Green Toys Twist Teether Toy, Colors May Vary Now

I received this as a gift for my 6 month old. She's big into teething currently and we get really picky about what she sits and tries to chew on all day. I LOVE this! It's great for her to teeth on it's super durable and well made and really easy for her to hold on to. I love that their products are all made in the USA from recycled materials as well. The teether has different shapes, textures, rattles... it does it all! Definitely giving this product an A+. Even when she's not looking for something to chew on, she loves to sit and play with this. I am so glad someone got this for us!

Read Best Reviews of Green Toys Twist Teether Toy, Colors May Vary Here

I was very careful picking teether. it has to be good material since my son will suck it all the time and also has to be safe so no choking issue. this one is perfect. my son loves each leave, especially the star one. I like that when I shake it, it doesn't make very noisy sound. we have another teether but my son likes this one most. I'm ordering another one so he can use it in a car. If that doesn't work, I'll order another one of this.

Want Green Toys Twist Teether Toy, Colors May Vary Discount?

It's so nice to be able to find toys made in the USA. My granddaughter loves this toys. She plays with this constantly because it fits nice in her hand and she can chew on the pieces. Very pleased with this toy just wish they offered more items.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment