EZ Squeezees Refillable Food Pouches, 9 Pack

EZ Squeezees Refillable Food Pouches, 9 PackI got these for packed lunches (applesauce & yogurt), but I think they'll also be handy for baby food when my littlest is ready. I love that you open the long side to fill & the pouch stands up on its own...making refilling a snap. They clean nicely in the dishwasher (although I have to leave them on a bottle drying rack to finish drying all the way so they don't get mildew-y). The cap is snug, but easy enough to turn that both my 3 & 5 year olds can do them on their own. I only wish that the cap had some sort of "leash" on it. I predict that as I use these more & they go to school lunches, I'm going to lose caps which will make them useless. Otherwise, these are great!

This company offers EZ Squeezees for kids and adults. Also BPA free, and refillable as well. You can also throw them in the dishwasher when done, and handles it just fine. There is a giant side pocket with a sealed line, which helps with adding and cleaning. My worry was with my 3-year-old whom loves to squeeze things far more than they should be squeezed, and would have made a mess. They handled it pretty well, I even took a hard squeeze at one from the side and from the bottom and it handled it perfectly. These are great for filling up with smoothies, applesauce, veggie drinks and so on.. The top hole isn't that big so you won't be able to get huge chunks out of it. Really digging the refill part since they are so hard to come by and so expensive. These per pack are a pretty great price and I used mine far over 50 times and they still are in one piece. These make great snacks for on the go, or if you are in the hospital a lot. They are easy to screw and unscrew it. I did notice the cap they unscrew off the top isn't that big which could be a choking hazard if you don't watch them while they take the cap off. Also with kids and how well they lose things, I would take the cap from them so you don't lose them and need to buy more. These are great for anyone who loves liquid drinks or food. The material used for these pouches are strong and very sturdy, they can handle great amount of touching and squeezing!

Buy EZ Squeezees Refillable Food Pouches, 9 Pack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment