Beaba Soft Plate Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, Set of 3

Beaba Soft Plate Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, Set of 3These plates are GREAT! The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because they are sooo overpriced. I haven't tried any other slip resistant plates or bowls so I can't compare. But we did try the suction cup bowls and they didn't work for us. My 16 month old was fascinated with how the bowls would stick to the table and then food would go flying when he got them up. These are deep enough to use as bowls. I give my son cold cereal in them for breakfast.

UPDATE: We've been using these for over a year now. Yes, we are still using them!! They are nearly impossible to tip over and low on the side which is GREAT for kids learning to use silverware. A lifesaver with cold cereal. I put them in the bottom rack of the dishwasher and they haven't warped or changed shape at all. In fact, they look nearly as good as the day I opened the box and we use them everyday.

I purchased these because they are microwaveable and dishwashwer safe. They don't sit completely flat, but it isn't a huge deal. The useable portion of this plate is pretty small but the entire this is big and takes a lot of room. I also purchased the bowls which I like a lot more. They serve their purpose and can be put in the microwave and diswashwer. In the grand scheme of things, its a plate. It does what it is supposed to do.

Buy Beaba Soft Plate Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, Set of 3 Now

I purchased this on an impulse, after finding them on Amazon. I am pleased with the purchase. They are really plates and bowls! The body of the plate is at least 1/2 an inch deep and able to hold cereal and other liquids. One of my concerns is that while the plates are slip resistant, there is not enough of a base that comes in contact with the table surface to really be slip resistant. Also, when washed in the bottom of the dishwasher the plates warped. Directions did not indicate top shelf only.

Read Best Reviews of Beaba Soft Plate Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, Set of 3 Here

When my daughter started eating cereal I read a lot of reviews about bowls. I originally wanted something with a suction cup but then came across these. I was apprehensive when I ordered them, especially since they are not cheap but I really like them. They are called plates but I use them as bowls. They look nice, have a nice wide base that makes them very stable and they are really very solid. I read a review that they rock a little, and they do a bit but that does not matter to me, they are very stable none the less. I purchased the spoon/fork set as well and they work nicely with these plates because they are curved so they will rest on the edge of the plate without falling into the food.

Want Beaba Soft Plate Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, Set of 3 Discount?

I love these so much because of the grip! Also because they serve as a bowl (enough depth) and as a plate (enough length). It fits a good amount of food for a hungry little two year old boy.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment