** 2 PACK ** Label Itz Cup Bandettes (1) Garden Bugs AND (1) Jungle Animal

** 2 PACK ** Label Itz Cup Bandettes Garden Bugs AND Jungle AnimalThis is the second time I've ordered these for my toddlers. I have 7 nieces and nephews, plus the kids go to daycare. I always know which cups are ours. Unfortunately we've lost several of the cups on various outings, and I've given up trying to make labels stick my 2 year-old will not stop peeling them off! The pen and permanent markers don't stay very well, even after dishwashing, but I don't mind re-writing their names. Besides, just having the bands identifies our cups.

These are perfect for labeling bottles for daycare. I use them with Tommee Tippee bottles and they fit pretty easily.

The only problem is I have the munchkin bottle warmer and when these are on, the bottles don't fit. You can make them fit, but have to put the labels at the top rim of the bottle and it's kind of a pain.

All in all, good product and I would recommend them.

Buy ** 2 PACK ** Label Itz Cup Bandettes (1) Garden Bugs AND (1) Jungle Animal Now

These are so great for daycare, where there a too many cups for the providers to be able to keep straight whose is whose, or when kids bring in identical cups...

Read Best Reviews of ** 2 PACK ** Label Itz Cup Bandettes (1) Garden Bugs AND (1) Jungle Animal Here

We use these for cup id at preschool and elem school. They stay on and are cute but difficult to make permanent. Boiling or putting in the dishwasher works but the writing still comes off somewhat leaving a more faint name than I would like. Since you have to use ball point pens, there isnt much left. If you dont use heat on them whatever you write on it is easily rubbed off, so during the day the writing will come off. Permanent markers do not work.

Want ** 2 PACK ** Label Itz Cup Bandettes (1) Garden Bugs AND (1) Jungle Animal Discount?

I got one of each of these (the boys colors to split between my sons, and the girl colors for my niece). They are durable and attractive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment