Tupperware Feeding Spoon & Travel Case

Tupperware Feeding Spoon & Travel CaseMy son and I commute an hour each way every day for work/daycare and there are many times after work that I need to run errands. Because of this, I was forced to look for a travel spoon to feed my son on those occasions because the plastic bag approach was just too wasteful and sometimes the bag would rip and I didn't want to use a dirty spoon to feed my son. After searching on Amazon for a little, I settled on this set and it's been great! The long handle makes it easy to get into the Stage 3 jars of food without getting messy and the hard plastic makes it easy to wipe off the excess from my son's face when he decides he only wants to eat so much off of the spoon.

What makes it even better is that my son, who is almost 10 months old, loves to use the set as a rattle when I'm not using it to feed him. He sits and shakes it while we are walking around a store or if I actually take a few minutes to eat something and the rattle entertains him. He knows there is something in the case that should come out so the studious look on his face while it makes noise is priceless. I know that Tupperware never intended to market it as a toy, but it works for my son.

I know there are some people who worry about the color they will receive when they are not given a choice. I received a yellow spoon in a green case. It could have been pink and purple for all I cared, the sppon works so well and does what I need it to so it made no difference to me.

The best spoon for feeding baby!!!! Realy love it! Not cheap for plastic spoon but good quality and super convenient!!! Recommend as first spoon.

Buy Tupperware Feeding Spoon & Travel Case Now

I received this spoon and case as a shower giftlove it! Perfect for keeping spoon clean and after my son is done eating, I can put it away an keep my diaper bag clean! I second the opinion that you can also use it to distract/entertain your child as well ;) I would recommend it to anyone, and rave about it to anyone who sees us use it!

Love this item!!!

Read Best Reviews of Tupperware Feeding Spoon & Travel Case Here

I have ordered several of these spoons to give as gifts for baby showers. Everyone seems to love them and they come in handy for mother's on the go. This is a great Tupperware product and good value for the money.

Want Tupperware Feeding Spoon & Travel Case Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment