Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash Fruit Snack 16-pk. - Peach

Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash Fruit Snack 16-pk. - PeachMy son is obsessed with mish mash it's great snack to have on-the-go as it does not need to be refrigerated and can satisfy little tummies in between meals. I love it because it's pure fruit without added sugar like a lot of the competitors. When my son sees a mish mash or I ask him if he wants one, he gets really excited. At home, I sometimes use it to add fruit to something like a waffle or pancake when I don't have fresh fruit on hand or am in a rush.

The delivery system is great for little hands to feel like they are enjoying it independently just make sure they put it in their mouth before they start squeezing! He first starting eating these at about a year old and still loves it at almost 2. His 'friends' all love it too.

Because it doesn't need to be refrigerated, I buy cases in each flavor from Amazon and keep them in our pantry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment