Natural Baby & Kids Lotion - 8 oz - Cream

Natural Baby & Kids Lotion - 8 oz - CreamI understand why there are much reviews about the scent. I think it varies depending on each individual. For me, it smells like waffles & maple syrup. My beau even agreed while I was applying it. The 2 oz. bottle I ordered says to "shake before opening" but the consistency is thick like oatmeal! I had to tap the bottle after a while. Overall, my skin felt plush even up to now... 6 hours after I put it all over my skin. It is comparable to another line of lotion to me: Desert Essence. Both are vegan, which is fine by me! The thought of non-vegetable glycerine grosses me out. I've had my share of disappointment with an Aubrey organics shampoo, but so far this item has worked for me.

I happen to love the smell of this lotion. To me it's so much better than the faux baby powder scented lotions. It does have a strong smell but the smell fades quickly, after fifteen minutes it's a very light "baby" smell. If strong smells put you off, skip this purchase, but just know the smell does fade after application.

It's a fantastic moisturizer that works all day long, one of the best I've found and I just love it. The only bad thing is the price.

Pros:

Great moisturizer

Great smell (for me)

Organic

Safe for babies

Cons:

PRICE $11 with shipping is too high

Buy Natural Baby & Kids Lotion - 8 oz - Cream Now

I purchased this lotion for my infant son, who has very sensitive, dry skin. Because we seem to have the same type of skin, and I've had such great success with Aubrey products for myself, I thought I'd get off the trial and error merry-go-round, and just start with a line that has worked the best for me. I must say, I'm disappointed with this lotion. The ingredient list is extensive, and while it did a great job moisturizing, the smell is horrible. It made him sneeze, and did the same thing to me, and I didn't even apply it on myself. I have yet to use the baby wash. For now, I'm just going to continue using the Terresentials Lotion and Earth Mama Angel Baby wash I purchased in the meantime.

Read Best Reviews of Natural Baby & Kids Lotion - 8 oz - Cream Here

This has helped keep my daughter's eczema under control (somewhat itchy but not visible versus very large pink itchy patch) along with Aubrey's body wash.

Want Natural Baby & Kids Lotion - 8 oz - Cream Discount?

I felt like this lotion never soaked into my skin. I would rub and rub the lotion, but it still felt greasy and didn't moisturize my skin as well as other natural lotions. The scent was pleasant and not overpowering.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment