Kidsme Food Feeder 'All you need for feeding' Set

Kidsme Food Feeder 'All you need for feeding' SetI bought a single feeder for my son and bought this set for my best friend's newborn but when I received this combo set in the mail, I just can't let it go. It has everything you need to prepare food for a baby; the food grinder turns natural food into baby food in seconds; the unique food scissors can dice and cut food, so convenient to carry in a diaper bag (I LOVE THIS THE MOST!); two feeders in two sizes and the spoon.....I am keeping this!!! Guess I will need to order another one for my best friend and for all my other friends with babies!

this has everything you need. No need to spend so much on baby food that may or may not get eaten.

Buy Kidsme Food Feeder 'All you need for feeding' Set Now

We love Kidsme Food Feeders! I have tried the mesh feeders (different brands). My daughter did not like chewing on them. I did not like them because of the mess they made! The mesh ones are so hard to clean. My daughter is 6 months old and can hold the Kidsme feeders independently! I freeze her favorite baby foods in the silicone sacs, and they are the perfect teether! They are a breeze to clean! I have not used the mill or the scissors yet, but I'm sure I'll love them! I will be buying more to give as shower gifts!

Read Best Reviews of Kidsme Food Feeder 'All you need for feeding' Set Here

I love it. My sonis able to eat fresh fruits easily. Only issue I had were the scissors breaking within 3 days.

Want Kidsme Food Feeder 'All you need for feeding' Set Discount?

I love this set. I just got this for a baby shower, and I was excited to see all the products that I used most frequently for feeding my kids from 6 months to about a year and a half old. I dont remember being able to find a comprehensive set like this and had purchased all of this individually. The funny thing is that I had the more advanced/electronic feeding systems (bullet/etc.) but I always went back to this basic hand grinder. You can back it in your purse or diaper bag and be able to feed your child cheap and easy from whatever your eating (encourages moms to eat healthy!). Jars of baby food are expensive and ultimatley tasteless and low quality. It was nice for me as a busy working mom to feed my children well in a manner that didnt require me to always make seperate recipes/food. I also love the tasters bag items. My boys could munch on hard fruits and veggies without any fear of choking; which i also used much more than the offical teethers. I would simply place frozen grapes or even pickles (my boys loved) and they would get the relief they needed and a tasty treat :)

Great product. Fantastic baby shower gift

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment