Itzy Ritzy Wet Bag, Snack Bag and Mini Bags Bundle

Itzy Ritzy Wet Bag, Snack Bag and Mini Bags BundleMy kids use the sandwich size bags for their snacks: goldfish, pretzels, raisins, etc. I like the size of the sandwich bag because they can easily hold them and reach in for snack without dumping out the bag or spilling. I use the mini snack size for myself, to put a small helping of dates, raisins, nuts, etc to have at hand in my gym bag or purse. The travel bag holds shampoo, soap, etc in my gym bag...keeps all the wet inside and prevents shampoo spills into my gym bag.

I've washed the bags a few times in a load of laundry and hung them to dry and they are ready to go later that day.

I love the prints, the functionality, and the fact that I'm not using Ziplocs or grocery store bags.

Great bags and a great idea. Everyone who sees them loves them. They'll last a long time. Should have gotten more.

Buy Itzy Ritzy Wet Bag, Snack Bag and Mini Bags Bundle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment