Gerber NatureSelect 2nd Foods, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8)

Gerber 2nd Foods, Blended Fruits with Oatmeal, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce ContainersMy son is 7 months old and this has always been his favorite baby food it is nice a thick, which he loves!

My LO really enjoyed this cereal. Glad to save the money through the Subscribe & Save/Amazon Mom option. This is the way to go if you would like to buy in bulk!

Buy Gerber NatureSelect 2nd Foods, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8) Now

I bought these for my grandson who is 7 months old. He loves them and they are just the right size for a snack between feedings. His mom likes the convenience and ease in taking them along. I like ordering these and having them shipped directly to their house. It makes me feel like I have sent them a little present that is practical and appreciated.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber NatureSelect 2nd Foods, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment