Gerber Good Start Gentle, Ready to Feed, 3 Ounce Nurser Glass Bottles, 8-Count (Pack of 6)

Gerber Good Start Gentle, Ready to Feed, 3 Ounce Nurser Glass Bottles, 8-CountWe switched to Good Start Gentle Plus from Similac Advanced due to serious gas and fussiness issues. This size bottle is perfect for the newborn that doesn't consume much formula and to avoid wasting formula since it goes bad after an hour of being opened. Plus I like that these are glass containers as opposed to plastic for environmental and health reasons. I do wish they had the powder on the go option like Similac and Enfamil, but I won't use another formula as this one works well for my daughter.

The delivery was very fast. I received the product within 2 days. The ready to feed bottles are perfect for the diaper bag, and besides my baby does very well on Gerber good start.

Buy Gerber Good Start Gentle, Ready to Feed, 3 Ounce Nurser Glass Bottles, 8-Count (Pack of 6) Now

I love gerber formula I purchased this for my newborn however after several weeks his little tummy was to senstive to digest so I had to charge to goats milk powder but I am hoping when he reaches 4-5 months I can try this again and his stomach issues will be resolved

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Good Start Gentle, Ready to Feed, 3 Ounce Nurser Glass Bottles, 8-Count (Pack of 6) Here

We switched from Similac to the gentle and what a change in my infants disposition! No more colic -like crying or tummy pain...she is such a happy baby after we made the switch. You can order this same product offered on Amazon at Babies R Us for 8.99, I am sure the 88.00 must be a typo!

Want Gerber Good Start Gentle, Ready to Feed, 3 Ounce Nurser Glass Bottles, 8-Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

Great, fast service. Perfect for travelling and I don't have to worry about any plastic chemicals. My only complaint is that they don't come in other sizes, since baby is eating 4-5oz now. But I'm just sure to have two on hand. It is no sweat to switch a nipple. I will be purchasing this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment