Gerber 2nd Foods - Vegetables, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Gerber 2nd Foods, Beef and Gravy, 2.5-Ounce Jars It stinks, it's sticky-gooey-awful, and my cat loves it!

My vet recommended "baby food" for my cat when he was having trouble digesting his normal fare. I tried several varieties but Gerber Beef & Gravy was the clear winner. My cat likes it so much that he insists on a jar of it to start each day.

More expensive than "cat food", it beats the heck out of having to deal with kitty vomit! Since Gerber doesn't vitaminize its foods for cats, I add 50-100mg of Taurine to every plate.

Amazon's prices are the best!

Our cats love this! As our spoiled cats get older and more fussy, they leave more and more expensive cat food in their dishes. But with a little of this mixed in they clean their plates. This probably not what Gerber had in mind but a customer is a customer.

Buy Gerber 2nd Foods - Vegetables, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I use this for my grandmother who is 88, dementia, swallowing problems. It has a fair amount of protein in it. I mix it in with other things that have a stronger flavor, like cheddar cheese soup and you really can't taste it. It does make the texture of the food a little different, a bit grainy I guess.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 2nd Foods - Vegetables, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

Arrived well packaged and just as described. Also expiration date was not for another 6 months. Can't beat the price either a lot cheaper than the grocery store.

Want Gerber 2nd Foods - Vegetables, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

I like the jars because they are a little cheaper then the plastic gerber containers, but they don't reseal as easy. If you keep the open food in the fridge for the recomended time there is no problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment