Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib in Blue

Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib in BlueThe only bib I will ever buy again. The only reason why I have replaced it once is that my dog loves it just as much as I do... I also love that you can put it in the dishwasher for a good cleaning.

I bought this coz its flexible and can be folded to be stuffed into my diaper bag. i could not possibly bring my babybjorn bib. Its great to use in restaurants and has good coverage. Though i thought that it is a little big and sometimes gets in the way of my baby when he is trying to feed himself cheerios. Overall, great product, am pleased

Buy Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib in Blue Now

This bib has saved us big messes. It has a fastener which allows it to stay put (my son likes to yank his bibs off). It catches most food! It is large enough that it covers most of my son's shirts so that they stay clean. Washes easily. Reasonably priced. Would definately recommend this bib.

Read Best Reviews of Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib in Blue Here

I love that the Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib has a scoop to catch what my son drops and that it is easy to roll up and put in the diaper bag--unfortunately, my son pulls it off of himself very easily, regardless of how I adjust the strap. That's why I only gave it three stars.

Want Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib in Blue Discount?

My daughter-in-law says this is the most pliable, best bib ever. Would highly recommend it for infants who need something easier-to-handle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment