HAPPYBABY Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Broccoli, Peas & Pear, 3.5-Ounce Pouch

HAPPYBABY Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Broccoli, Peas & Pear, 3.5-Ounce PouchMy daughter calls this swamp goo and gobbles it up any chance I give her. It is great to keep in bag to provide a healthy snack on the go and appears to be fun to eat. No spooky ingredients and very tasty.

I love this pouch! I have a very active 1 year old and a preschooler. I take along this pouch and feel good about giving him a healthy snack on the go. I love that there are peas and broccoli in the pouch....and it is ORGANIC. After sitting in the Dr's office waiting for his check-up for an hour, this was a lifesaver. I was so glad I had one in my diaper bag. I only wish I had these when my 4 year old was younger.

Buy HAPPYBABY Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Broccoli, Peas & Pear, 3.5-Ounce Pouch Now

baby loves it and it's super convenient for on the go. it is compatible with the plum spoons which screw onto it and it's very easy to feed baby out of the house with this.

Read Best Reviews of HAPPYBABY Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Broccoli, Peas & Pear, 3.5-Ounce Pouch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment