Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, 6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6 Ounce BoxesMy son is 16mos and he has tried every flavor of happy tot toddler meals. The ravioli is his favorite variety. He eats them voraciously. The other flavors are a bit soupy and i often feel compelled to add a starch to firm them up. I also like the rabioli because he can eat them himself. The other flavors require me hand feeding since they are runny and he cant quite use a fork or spoon.

They are a bit overly processed (not terribly high in sodium) and so I try to not give him these too often, but they are an excellent quick fix for meal time.

We got these because they are organic & our son loves the fruit & grain pouches & we can actually recognize all the ingredients. As a good majority of baby/toddler food they are bland & our son gets tired of them quickly. But he does eat them, especially if mix it up with our homemade food every other day or even as a side with these. I recommend giving them a try.

Buy Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, 6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Now

As much as many of the other items this brand has in the market, both older babies and toddler are loving these meals.

Portions are ideal and easy to have ready anywhere/anytime

Read Best Reviews of Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, 6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Here

Awful! I wouldn't feed this to my dog... Here's why. For 1, the "meat" in this meal is hard as a rock. I tried to cut it up and my daughter choked on that. It tastes awful. 2, There is an inconsistency in how hard the vegetables are. Some are soft and easy to chew and others are like eating raw vegetables. My daughter also choked on the vegetables even though I went through and removed all the meat snd pieces that seemed too hard.

I love this brand but this was a really big let down. I'm hoping to get my money back or at least offered an exchange.

This stuff is terrible, for what I paid Id expect it to be edible...

Want Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, 6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Discount?

I bought this while shopping today, knowing that I would be pressed for time this evening and would need something quick for my two toddler girls. I was happy to see this and thought it would be nutritious and "special" for the evening. Well.. it is AWFUL! I mean truly, truly, unbelievably terrible. I had to write a review! I should have known we were in trouble with something that can be microwaved in only 30 seconds.

I cooked two meals, opened the packages and there was next to nothing in them!! There was barely any noodles in either meal. One of the meals literally had TWO noodles in it. The other had maybe 6-7 noodles. They were mostly full of a mushy tomato sauce and looked nothing like the picture on the cover.

I still decided to try and "sell" it to my kids since they thought their little microwave dinners were so special. I gave them a ton of crackers to help soak up the tomato paste/sauce/mush. Both of them took one bite and would not eat more. I assumed it would still taste good and didn't get why they were not eating. Even bribes were not working. My oldest looked at me and told me it was terrible. My youngest agreed and she eats everything! So, I tried it... wow... terrible taste! Like mushy cardboard in a not very good tasting tomato sauce. I don't know where the beef came in because I could not taste it at all. I immediately told them that I "got it" and got them something else.

I had to write a review on this because I'm appalled that I spent any money on this, hyped it up as "special" to my kids and it was probably the worst food I've ever tasted. We're not picky "foodies" around here but this was just gross. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment