Earth's Best Greek Yogurt Smoothie, 3.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Greek Yogurt Smoothie, Cherry, 3.1 Ounce PouchesI did not buy this product from Amazon, but in a local grocery store, so I give it five stars for the taste, the healthy ingredients and nutritious value. Both my children, 2.5 y.o. and 9 mos old absolutely love it (the banana flavor).I plan to purchase more from Amazon since they offer a slightly lower price for a 12-pack (vs. store's 6 pack).

My daughter said it tasted like it was rotten she even had one of her friends taste it she ended up throwing the whole case out I will never recommend this!

Buy Earth's Best Greek Yogurt Smoothie, 3.1 Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

As a mom and a nurse practitioner, it is important for me to find foods that are both nutritious and good tasting for my children! First of all, I LOVE the fact that this yogurt smoothie is organic. I think it's very important to offer organic foods as they are grown without hormones/pesticides/antibiotics etc. This yogurt offers a great amount of protein & fat, as well a serving of fruit. I always choose products with whole milk, as the fats are crucial for brain development in the first few years of life. The cultures in the yogurt help break down the milk so it is easier to digest, making it acceptable for a baby. My 9 month old and 27 month old both love this yogurt smoothie! They make for a great snack after nap time in the afternoon! :-) I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Greek Yogurt Smoothie, 3.1 Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

It is a great add to fruit smoothies....I get my kids fruit and some veggies that way. To just eat plain though they did not like the taste...

Want Earth's Best Greek Yogurt Smoothie, 3.1 Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment