Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Divided Plate

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Divided Plate, Colors May VaryI did not know that this product was not microwave safe. Not happy considering most toddler plates are microwave safe. I also didn't like the smaller size of the plate then most plates in the same price range. These plates are on the less expensive end of pricing but not worth it for us if its not microwave safe. I would stick with the Avent plates Philips AVENT Toddler Divider Plate, 12+ Months instead, no complaints about them and they are microwave safe.

I looked for some inexpensive plates that you could put different foods into and not get them mixed together and I found these. These are great for what my son needs to try to make him see all different kinds and colors of foods to see on his plate. They stack really well and they have rubber on the bottom so they don't slip easily on high chairs.

There's really only two cons that I have found so far with these plates: You can't pick the colors(I got the colors I wanted and it wouldn't have really mattered to me anyway, but I do think some customers would care), and they are not microwavable. Again this is not something I am too concerned about because, for the most part, I use these more for the presentation of food. Not to reheat or cook it.

Overall this is a great product and it fits my needs. I would highly recommend it!

Buy Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Divided Plate Now

I love that these plates have three separate compartments. They are easy to clean and easy to use. My son loves the colors on the plates.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Divided Plate Here

These plates are very cute, pretty sturdy feeling, and generally of good quality. They are actually smaller than I had expected (they measure about 7" across, but the usable area is of course much smaller), but about right for young toddlers. I was fully aware that they aren't microwavable, so that's not an issue for us. My main gripe is the "non skid" bottoms. I have yet to find a surface in my home that they do not skid on. They slide on the high chair tray, the kitchen counter, and the dining room table, though a little less so there. And they certainly aren't ever going to be so weighted down with food to make those skinny "grips" on the bottom have better traction. I saw another reviewer praise them for working on a high chair tray so maybe our tray is atypical, but I was really hoping they would give us a little more of an advantage. I'm either going to try the Munchkin non skid plates or really go all out for the OXO ones and see how they are.

All in all, they are fine plates, but I really thought I was paying a little more ($5.50 for the 2) for good quality, BPA free plates (which they are) that would also be more likely to stay put.

Want Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Divided Plate Discount?

I love these plates! They work great and look cute. I don't care that they aren't microwaveable because I don't like to put plastic of any type in the microwave. I'm going to pick up another set or two. Great price.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment