Britax B-Agile Stroller Child Tray

Britax B-Agile Stroller Child TrayI'll begin with my two minor issues. One, the cup holder is in no way deep enough. With my son's sippy cup, a sharp turn will cause it to capsize. Or a kick to the tray with his foot.

Secondly, overall the space on the tray is poorly organized. With the cup holder in the middle and very shallow edges all around, snacks I'm sure will easily fall from this tray. I wish there was a small bowl to place snacks in, even something to cover the snacks and keep them from going stale.

Over all, it's better than using a non-Britax made "this may fit but it'll probably fall off" tray for the stroller.

My two year old also already smoked his lip on this tray. Ouch. It's a hard plastic with no fabric on it, as you can see. I guess he learned his "don't lean forward" lesson. No fabric is great for bar-chewers... but it's not friendly impact wise.

The tray also gets in the way while folding the stroller. You either need to reach under it to fold the B-Agile or flip it up and over the side of the stroller. Not a major inconvenience, but still an inconvenience.

All that being said, I do like that the tray flips up with the little levers under each side of the tray. Meaning all I need to do is flip it out of the way to allow my son access to his stroller.

So far this tray is a love-hate relationship. Now all I'm going to be doing is waiting to see if it snaps due to being able to rotate around.

I purchased this to use with my B-Agile stroller. The pretty sturdy, it was easy to attach. I love how it easily detaches and swivels for easy in/out without having to completely remove the tray. My only complaint is the cup holder is not deep enough, one bump and baby's bottle or cup goes flying. However, this was an easy fix for me, I bought a sippigrip bottle strap so if the bottle falls out at least it'll never touch the ground.

Buy Britax B-Agile Stroller Child Tray Now

My quick points on this are:

The tray seems overpriced to me.

The tray is fairly small compared to some others.

The cup holder can not adjust to fit any other size than what it is. This rules out a lot of cups.

My 14 month old cannot reach the tray unless he is sitting straight up and the straps are incredibly loose. When the straps fit him snugly, they prevent him from leaning forward far enough to reach the tray. It comes out pretty far, so I have no use for this right now since my son can't really reach it.

Installation was very easy, it comes on and off quickly.

The stroller can still open and close with it attached, but once the stroller is closed this adds a lot of extra height to the stroller which may be bad if you have a small trunk.

Read Best Reviews of Britax B-Agile Stroller Child Tray Here

So, the britax strollers don't come with trays for the little ones to put their snacks and sippy cups. I bought this tray and I was very disappointed when I finally attached it to our stroller. It's easily attached to the stroller, just a couple of clicks, but it's doesn't serve it's purpose. The tray clicks in to where you would normally click your infant seat in, but the way the tray is shaped it sits SOO far from the stroller that your kid can't even reach it. I wanted a tray so that my daughter could reach her snacks and cup ON HER OWN when in the stroller. Even in the fully upright position (no reclining) she can't reach it...and my daughter is in the 100th percentile so I imagine there's no other kids her age that can reach their things as well. Also, the cup holder is NOT deep enough to keep a sippy cup (or any cup) in place when maneuvering around the mall or wherever you take your stroller. A tiny bump and it'll go flying or tip over. I just don't see the point of making a tray for a stroller that the child is not able to get to and that doesn't hold their things put. My daughter can't even hold on to it likes she likes to do in her other stroller (with built in tray). When you collapse the B-agile with the tray attached it makes the stroller a lot bulkier, and you run the risk of breaking the tray off while stowing it if you're not careful because it juts out so far. I'd recommend you ditch the Britax tray and just buy an attachable cup/snack holder from another brand. BabiesRus sells several attachable cup holder-like things that work great. I also bought the Diono Buggy Buddy Organizer so I can store my cups/key/phone since the B-agile doesn't have a place for those things as well. Hold the kid's cup too! And it blends in well with the stroller (I have the black B-agile). Don't get me wrong, I love the stroller itself, but this silly tray is a waste of money!

Want Britax B-Agile Stroller Child Tray Discount?

This child tray was the only available option to go with the B-Agile stroller, so I didn't have much of a choice. The tray is sturdy, easy to put & detach, however the cupholder is not deep enough to hold kid's sippper, forget about water bottles/cans. I didn't like it.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment