Baby Tender Hearts - Magic Milk & Juice Bottles - Pink Set

Baby Tender Hearts - Magic Milk & Juice Bottles - Pink SetVery pretty. Well made. and very quick delierely.Very very nice. very very well made.Very fast delievery,very nice item very nice

My daughter waited patiently for this item to arrive from Amazon. When it arrived, she immediately ripped it open destroying the packaging it came in. I was shocked to see the volume of both bottles is only about an inch deep at it's full upright position. I thought it was a joke! The bottles are about 4 inches high and basically look empty. They are essentially useless for the intended imaginary play. I can't even send them back because my daughter destroyed the packaging getting the bottles out. This product went into my trash can when my daughter went to sleep.

Buy Baby Tender Hearts - Magic Milk & Juice Bottles - Pink Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment