SoHo- Brown Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set

SoHo- Brown Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces setI really like this diaper bag. It is a little smaller than I expected but none the less totally worth the price I paid. I didnt notice in the picture that the straps were so thin and look cheap but thats my fault. I should have known I wasnt going to get leather with the price I paid. I still love this bag(s) though it has all the accessorie bags and very cute design!

I thought the bag was going to be a little bigger, I like the color but I just wish it was a little bigger.

Buy SoHo- Brown Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Now

Product looked exactly as described and all the pieces were described accurately. The only problem I had is that the stitching has already come loose from the zipper on the front pocket of the smaller bag.

Read Best Reviews of SoHo- Brown Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Here

I bought this before my son was born thinking it was an amazing deal. BUT when I got the bags and used them to pack for the hospital, I realized that it was just an okay deal.

The bags hold a decent amount of things. I was able to pack a few days worth of clothes and other things that I needed. The big pockets do not zip very well if you try to pack the bag wider than the zipper. The outside pockets are very thin, do not hold big things. The side pockets do not hold onto things very tightly. The bottle bag is well, a bottle bag. The small case is just big enough for nursing pads or binkies, not much else. No fitting wipes in there, no fitting diaper creams. What are you supposed to put in there? :/ The changing pad is very thin, but it was a nice thought (if you need it, you have it).

I do love the pattern though and I do still use the bags often, my son is now 5 months old.

I would recommend this set to someone that does not need to pack much when they go somewhere or that has an extra bag just in case (as i do).

Good product, just wish it was better. :)

Want SoHo- Brown Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Discount?

I loved it, it's super handy for me and my son took anywhere! would recommend it without hesitation to my friends mothers-

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment