Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Meals, 4.0-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Meals, Chickpea, Tomato with Beef and Cumin, 4 OunceMy son is at the point that he is ready for seasoned rather than bland foods. The chickpea, tomato, and beef is the first one I tried in this line. I thought it tasted quite tomato-heavy, but my baby could not get enough of it. I am ordering more pouches of it because it is full of things he needs. Then, we are going to venture out and try the other ones in the product line.

My daughter loves this variety! I think they went pretty heavy on the sage which worried me but she seems to really like it!!

Buy Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Meals, 4.0-Ounce (Pack of 6) Now

Neither twin, 18 months, would eat. They will eat almost anything and this is one of the four new flavors that they would not have more than one bite.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Meals, 4.0-Ounce (Pack of 6) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment