Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle 9oz.

Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle 9oz.This baby steel bottle is lightweight and therefore very suitable for travel. You can feel the heat/temperature of the milk from just holding the bottle and the heat transfer is great too a point where you might feel it too hot for the baby but it's actually not.

My daughter has been using this bottle for a year now, and it has held up great. A few dents and dings now that she is getting older, but nothing major.

As the other reviewer noted, klean kanteen made it difficult to replace the nipples, the only ones that fit perfectly are from the manufacturer and are a bit pricey. I did some experimenting though, and found that similac's bottle nipples fit ok and work without any leaks. The trick is to get the nipple in, then tug on each side of the vent so there is no bump in the silicone inside the ring. Difficult to explain, but I swear it works, and for 3.50 for two nipples, it makes the klean kanteen bottle a lot more affordable.

Also, if you want to be able to use the bottle as a food container, just hang onto the plastic cap that comes with it. You can screw the green ring on without a nipple and use the cap vs buying a new lid.

I do wish they made sippy spouts to fit though, especially considering the price. I considered buying the cafe lid, but that's not exactly spill proof. I purchased Pura's Kiki bottle and it has been great and also has sippy spouts that fit. Between the two, I prefer the Pura bottle, but my daughter's equally happy with both ;) When she gets older, I think the klean kanteen will get used more as it looks a little more grown up with a loop cap than the Kiki does with a sealing disc in the ring.

Overall, I'm very happy with the quality.

Buy Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle 9oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment