Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Pink Canvas

Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Pink CanvasI purchased this rocking chair for my 2-year old for Christmas and she seems to like it well enough. It's pretty, light enough for her to move around, and has rubber stoppers on the front so she can get in and out of it. It seems to be well-made and looks really cute, but functionally, it's much smaller than I envisioned -she will outgrow it easily within a year -and the seat angles up toward the front so that unless she's scooched all the way back, which is hard for a toddler to accomplish, it doesn't rock.

The biggest drawback is the $49 price tag: once I actually saw the chair, I would've expected to pay half what Hoohobbers charges. The materials are plastic and mesh and it's small, but it does fold up neatly (although this was not a selling point for me). Had this not been a gift from Santa, I would've returned it and purchased the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker for $29. Fisher-Price Infant-To-Toddler Rocker Blue/Green My 5-year old has had one since she was 1 and it's large enough and constructed in such a way your child can grow with it. The frame is metal and the seat is cotton; it has a vibrating seat option and activity bar for when the child is small. And it's much more comfortable than a wooden, straight-backed rocking chair. Even though I no longer need any of the baby features, it's what I wish I had purchased this time and what I'll probably end up getting when the Hoohobbers chair is too small, as it is a much better deal.

Kids love it. It breaks down for flat storage and is still heavy duty. Design is solid and can take some abuse if your kids can dish it out.

Buy Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Pink Canvas Now

We had one of these little chairs that was all blue and we have had it since 1982. Our youngest grandson loves it here at Nana's house and the newer one is at his house. It is so durable and sturdy. Our older one looks just as good as the new one.

Read Best Reviews of Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Pink Canvas Here

My children had a very similar rocker by a different name brand thirty years ago. One of my granddaughters (age 2 1/2) loves for me to rock her so I thought of the yellow rocker from the past. I searched for a rocker by name brand of what I had for my children but they no longer made it. I kept searching until Hoohobbers came up. I was so excited to see the same chair! I received the chair after ordering within 2 days. When I took it to my granddaughter she got in it and kept saying, "rocky, rocky rocky."

Want Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Pink Canvas Discount?

My little one has a hard time getting into this rocker. He is 14 mths old and can't reach the floor when I put him in the chair but once he is in it he loves to rock. If I had it to do over I would have waited to give it to him until he was a little taller. But over all a great little chair for a good price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment