green sprouts 12-24 Months Best Bib Pullover, 2 Pack

green sprouts 12-24 Months Best Bib Pullover, Green, 2 PackCute, nice fabric but neck hole way too small for my 12 month old!! My babysitter had to cut notches to make it go over his head!

These bibs wash well and are very functional. Everything I wanted, plus they are super cute! I am very pleased and will probably buy more.

Buy green sprouts 12-24 Months Best Bib Pullover, 2 Pack Now

I find these bibs to be very flimsy.I"m disappointed with this purchase and would not order again.The Nile bib is far nicer.

Read Best Reviews of green sprouts 12-24 Months Best Bib Pullover, 2 Pack Here

These bibs do not fit over the average 12-month-year-old's head. I had to rip the seam to fit over my son's head. I called the company and they replaced the item with one of their velcro bibs. However, I had purchased the pull-over style for a reason and will have to keep looking.

Want green sprouts 12-24 Months Best Bib Pullover, 2 Pack Discount?

I purchased these bibs for my son and loved the idea of them being able to be wiped off instead of fabric that needed to be washed. I purchased the 12-24month size and when they came, they did not fit my son's head. My son is 18 months old and small for his size so I did not expect the head opening to not fit. I am going to contact the seller and see if they will either return or exchange the purchase since it has already been opened. For the amount of money I spent on the bibs, I was not completely satisfied with the purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment