Foogo 3 Piece Baby Bento Food Storage Set

Foogo 3 Piece Baby Bento Food Storage SetI previously owned one of these thermos containers (which I purchased at Target) & it was lost at my daughter's daycare. It was my favorite container & I looked all over for a new one. So happy I found them here. The one I purchased at Target was on clearance for $6, so this set of 2 with the bag is a steal! I like these because they are the smallest containers I could find for keeping food warm, and they are easy to clean & don't stain from red sauce etc. In case you are wondering, these containers do not have the swirl design on them, they are plain white.

this is strickly a "storage set". if you want it to keep food hot or cold this is NOT for you. the sides of the containers have a double wall but the lid is the thinnest of plastic.

Buy Foogo 3 Piece Baby Bento Food Storage Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment