Earth's Best Organic Elmo Soup, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic Elmo Soup, Tomato, 14.5 Ounce CansMy daughter loved this soup, but I was disappointed to discover that Earth's Best uses a resin liner on their canned foods that contains BPA a toxic chemical for children. While the company says the levels are low and within acceptale government standards, BPA is known to leech even more into acidic products like diced tomatoes, or tomato soup. So, until Earth's Best moves to glass jars, we'll have to refrain from eating this yummy soup.

According to the breast cancer fund, two samples of this product contained the BPA levels below.

Calif. Earth's Best Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup, USDA Organic 42

Calif. Earth's Best Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup, USDA Organic 34

Buy Earth's Best Organic Elmo Soup, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Now

My kids (ages 2 and 5) love this soup. I liked giving them this soup because it is made from organic ingredients and is kid friendly--and I don't mean the Elmo noodle shapes. I mean that the beans and veggies it contains are small and easy to chew/mush by little mouths. For an easy-to-prepare, (somewhat) balanced meal, this soup is a good option and you cannot beat the subscribe and save price offered by Amazon for this item.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic Elmo Soup, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Here

My girls both love this soup. They eat it as soup, and sometimes they just eat the noddles and the veggies out of the soup. Easy to heat up and good size for them to split for a meal. Great product.

Want Earth's Best Organic Elmo Soup, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Discount?

My 20 month old loves this soup, and it's hard for me to find and buy enough before the stores run out. I thought this was the perfect way to secure the soup, so I signed up for subscribe and save right away, but every can came dented. So disappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment