Little Tikes Count 'n Play Cash Register

Little Tikes Count 'n Play Cash RegisterI've been looking for a cash register for my almost 2 year old daughter for a while, partially because I loved playing with them as a kid too. I went with this one since ToysRUs always seemed to be sold out of the one I liked. I was concerned about some of the coins being choking hazards mentioned in another review. My daughter usually doesn't put things in her mouth but after a few weeks of having this toy I did see her putting the small ones in her mouth so aside from having to watch her carefully when playing with this, the toy fits our needs for now. Some of the plastic doesn't seem very sturdy and my daughter hasn't dropped it yet but overall the toy has held up. Is it a perfect toy? No but is it the worst? Definitely not.

We like this toy. It works and is non-electronic. We like that it doesn't talk or play music. Not everything in the house needs to do that. It is a little hard at first if you have bought it a little early for them to be able to grasp the concept of sliding the credit card. They may need a little help. And putting the coins in flat is also a little difficult and that you have to slide the card, then pull the handle. Little ones may not understand the order. We may like this more when she is a little older but right now she just gets mad if she cant get it to work. We don't regret the purchase though. Just when we purchased it.

Buy Little Tikes Count 'n Play Cash Register Now

The coins jam in the back of this thing. It's a pain to try to get them out and I'm sure there is a much better comparable product out there.

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes Count 'n Play Cash Register Here

I bought this for my little granddaughter who is 2 years old, and she loves it. Her older sister who is 4 also enjoys playing with it. So it's been a winwin toy for both of them.

Want Little Tikes Count 'n Play Cash Register Discount?

My daughter loved figuring this cash register out. She puts the coins in then pulls the lever to let them out. She also likes to swipe the credit card to release the money from the register. I liked that this toy had an educational element by having 3 different durable coins to sort and play with.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment