Burt's Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder

Baby Bee Dusting Powder - 7.5 oz - PowderYet another excellent product from Burt's Bees. The scent is different from regular baby powder, more of a sweet smell, and it goes on smoothly. This new size is the best value if you need the powder, especially since a little goes a long way with this product.

I gave this product 5 stars because I love these products. I use this powder in my daughters shoes and it absorbs beautifuly and smells great. I originally bought this to use on my son's hiney, but his skin is to sensitive for it(darn it!) but since it is kind of spendy I wanted to make sure I could use it. My daughter likes how her shoes and feet smell now!

Buy Burt's Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder Now

I love this powder! It smells amazing and makes my baby's skin feel so soft! I use it at night to help with the wetness for over night cloth diapers and minor chafing he gets with his large thighs.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder Here

really liked it, will buy again...not through website though. I bought two Burt's Bees products and they send it separately from the same location...so I payed double shipping!!

Want Burt's Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder Discount?

I really enjoy all the procedure, this is a happy shopping experience, I got what I want, and willl recommend it to my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment