Pariday TendHer Pillows & Pillowcases

Pariday TendHer Pillows & PillowcasesAs a lactation consultant I've come across many products that help a mom experiencing discomfort. However, a pair of Pariday TendHer Pillows can do the job of many single action items! When you add up the cost of those other products, you'll realize you're getting a much better deal and for a longer period of time. WIN!

Gel pads for sore nipples can last 3-6 days; TendHer Pillows last 4 weeks! (Yes, I said WEEKS four of them!) Fantastic at room temp or fresh from the fridge, the cooling, soothing, and healing is unbelievable.

Ice packs can help with engorgement; TendHer Pillows can as well they hold the cold quite well and can get to the really sore spots on an engorged breast most bulky ice packs can't.

Plugged ducts? A warm washcloth might help but TendHer Pillows can be warmed up, do some serious spot treatments, and get to those pesky plugs deep within the breast.

They are very soft, comfortable, and safe. Who thinks about making the gel inside safe? Pariday does; to the point of being a vegetarian food-base gel? AWESOME. The plastic is free of the yucky stuff (no BPA, no phthalates). I almost forgot to mention the pillow cases! Talk about streamlined they are sleek, soft, help keep moisture away from your skin, and won't leak through to your shirt.

Personally, I have had the opportunity to use them as well. Great to have on hand in early pregnancy. Going through breast changes and severe tenderness in the first trimester makes them a dream come true... Once you've tried them, you'll know you have made a smart buy. I've given them as gifts at several baby showers, too. So, as you can see, I'm a huge fan. I don't carry gel pads with me when I do my home consultations. I carry TendHer Pillows. I really do love this product.

Without being indecent or sharing TMI, let me just say that I experienced several set backs, horrible pain and repeated frustration for the first 4 months of breastfeeding my baby. I tried everything for comfort, including lanolin (which my baby hated, so if I used it she refused to nurse), dry scratchy nursing pads, an organic/homeopathic cream, warm and cool wash cloths, and so on and so forth. The lactation consultant recommended both brands of "soothing" "gel" sticky pads and I thought that was the best I could do...but that was wrong.

These pillows and pillowcases changed the whole game.

The sticky pads HURT and made my skin really irritated. (i mean, come on, you know how tender and sensitive you feel and then a baby latches on and sucks? !!! I don't want to put on and rip of a sticky band aid several times a day!!!) And, I was in so much pain already that I couldn't bring myself to "wipe off" my skin before every feeding...but then I felt incredibly guilty and worried about chemicals and unknown contaminants for both my skin and my baby's ingestion. And $10 each time???

My favorite way to use these pillows: at room temperature. The stuff inside the pillow moves like aloe vera, enclosed in a smooth pouch kind of like an eye mask, but much more "wobbly" and flexible. I found that at room temperature, the gel was actually pretty cool but not too cold on my sensitive lady parts. Putting the pillow into the pillowcase at room temperature, for me, was soothing, and since it was inside my nursing bra, the bra provided the support to keep it in place. There was just enough pressure from the bra to help prevent me from leaking...as opposed to those scratchy dry nursing pads that never stayed stuck in one place and scratched my skin and made me wince and somehow I still ended up with leaky milk stains on the outside of my shirts!! Occasionally I'd notice a little bit of a milk stain on the pillowcases (like, a drop) but that showed me that it was doing a good job of keeping me from leaking and kept my bra and shirt clean.

In addition, I found them to be super versatile. I put them in the freezer (they never freeze totally solid) and used that to soothe pain from engorgement. I heated them up constantly (rotating one at a time) once when I had a milk blister/borderline plugged duct.

Cleaning is a breeze I just put a dab of baby detergent in my hand and washed off both the pillow and pillowcase, rinsed them in running water and let them air dry. The pillowcase material is something related to bathing suit material so it drys very quickly.

When I was first using them, they were always on me or within arms reach to be replaced right after nursing. As my situation got better, I would just use them right after nursing for a little bit and then take them out. Eventually I wasn't using them every day, but I pulled them out again when my baby started to wean, and they helped ease the pain of engorgement as the baby dropped feedings etc.

I would never ever ever use anything else again for breastfeeding relief. And I'd recommend these to anyone who has any breast discomfort or wants clean, safe, non-torturing relief.)

I didn't even flinch at the price, since I had already wasted so much money on other solutions that were no help. You could say I was desperate by the time I paid for these, but ever since then I've shouted from the rooftops to every lactating woman who crosses my path that YOU SHOULD BUY THESE PILLOWS AND PILLOWCASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Pariday TendHer Pillows & Pillowcases Now

My wife and I are new parents and thus she is new to breastfeeding. It has been a rocky road which has left her quite sore (and a bit cranky). I could see when she first used them, that TendHer's pillows provided her instant relief even at room temperature. Plus, they are easily cooled or heated. She says the only thing that would make this product even better would be if there was a back-up set of pillowcases provided so that when one was being washed, the other could be used.

We were also very impressed with Pariday as a company. We ordered these just before a long holiday weekend and were very pleasantly surprised when they showed up on our doorstep much sooner they had been hand delivered by the co-founder who somehow knew my wife really needed them. That shows exemplary customer service! Thanks Jackie!

Read Best Reviews of Pariday TendHer Pillows & Pillowcases Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment